Sunday, June 7, 2009

Real food!...Sorta...


Owen had real food today for the first time...sorta. He had peaches stage 1 baby food. It was so cute! We put him in the high chair, and Chris fed him his first ever baby food experience. I took a ton of pictures. He loved it! Safe to say, peaches were a hit! Doctor said we can try one baby food every three days. So, a couple more days of peaches, and we move to carrots..yummm! I hope he takes to carrots as well as he did the peaches...

Chris and I dropped the baby off tonight with Chris's mom so we could go out and see a movie. We saw The Hangover...absolutely hysterical! We had alot of fun! I also upgraded my cell phone, as the one I had, had broken down a long, long time ago.

It's sunday night, and I'm dreading the start of another work week...however, I got a bit of a promotion this past week! Yay! So, I start training for my new position tomorrow. It's in the medical billing department at our office, which is really nice, because it's already a position I'm familiar with, and I don't have to deal with other doctors offices asking for patient info anymore. That got annoying.

Anyway, here are some pictures of Owen and his peaches. Also, I took some pictures of Chris tickling Owen after he ate...


1 comment:

  1. i will come back and read everything later..i'm not sure why i'm on the computer..i'm so tired BUT i do Love Love Love the photos of owen..what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete