Monday, June 1, 2009

We've all been sick...







Well, for the past week and a half everyone here has been sick. It started with Mel, traveled to my mom, who passed it to me and Owen, and now I've given it to Chris. It's been hellish. On the bright side, Owen is sick, but you'd hardly notice! Haha. It hasn't phased him much. Aside from being a bit more clingy to me, and sleeping more, he's still his cheerful self, with the addition of a cough. This was him sleeping it off with his favorite puppy.

Work has been insanely busy. However, we did find time to get out on the town for our first "non child" adult outing! My mom and Mel took Owen for us over Memorial Day weekend, so we could go out and have fun with our friends. We had so much fun! My best friend, Megan and I went with Chris, and two of his buddies to several little bars here in downtown San Jose and then went and played pool at these billiards nearby. We took tons of pictures and goofed off and laughed the whole night. Then, on Sunday night, Chris and I got to go out on a little date night. We went to The Cheesecake Factory and then to see Star Trek. It was awesome! Star Trek was an amazing movie. I"m really hoping we can go see the movie Up this weekend, it looks so cute!

Anyway, Owen is growing, at an astounding rate. He's a sturdy 17 pounds now, haha. The kid is solid! He's making all kinds of noises now that are hilarious. He's ticklish everywhere so we get him laughing pretty good sometimes. He has started eating at his high chair, and we're working on applesauce and pureed carrots, delicious I know. He has a new favorite bouncy chair. He jumps around and laughs at himself and goes crazy. Here are some pictures of Owen from the past week...

I hope everything is well with everyone, love you guys, talk to you soon!








1 comment:

  1. So, I am totally goning to sound like someone we all know and love...Owen so has the Abrew family calves!

    ReplyDelete