Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!










Well, I hope you all had an awesome St. Patty's Day! Ours was pretty calm around the Rodgers home. My dad has been in town visiting for the past couple days, so himself, Sylvia, and I took Owen to The Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown San Jose. I hadn't been there in ages, and had completely forgotten how good it is! It may be safe to say that it's my new favorite restaurant. I wore my green, as did Owen, did you remember yours!? Downtown San Jose was so cute and bustling with people out celebrating. There is an Irish Pub next to the Spaghetti Factory called, O'Flaherty's and boy were they partying!! Anyway, we had an early dinner and said our goodbye's, (dad and Sylvia headed home this morning), and I went home where Owen and I hung out for the rest of the night. He is starting to want to roll over. When I put him on his tummy, he puts all his weight on his right side and tries to push the rest of himself over. Although he hasn't figured out how to throw his hips yet, he is making awesome progress!

Here are some pictures of Owen in his festive green outfit that says, "Mommys lucky charm" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment