Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Owen's First Shots...

Here's a more recent picture of Owen, at 2 months old now! He's such a big boy!

He had his first set of shots yesterday, and he did excellent! He weighs an even 13lbs. now and is 23 inches long. Taking on the measurments of a Portugi more and more every day! Haha...

The doctor gave him a clean bill of health and then sent in a nurse to poke the heck out of him with huge needles. Owen cried, but quickly settled down. My mom came down from Manteca to accompany me to the doctor in case of a major catastrophe of some kind. (She was the most upset about the shots). She stayed the night and it gave me a chance to catch up on some much needed sleep...7 straight hours of uninterupted bliss!

He has been all smiles lately and really starting to vocalize. My mom swears up and down she heard him laugh, I'm thinking it's a bit early for laughter, but who knows, anything is possible. His personality is really developing and he is becoming such a little ham. We play hide and go seek with his blanket and he loves it. He has developed a love for his own sneezes. He smiles so big after he sneezes several times in a row.

Well, more to come soon...I'm expecting an email full of pictures my mom took while she was here visiting, as soon as I get those, I'll be posting them!

Until next time...here is the most awesome milk goatee you'll ever see...

No comments:

Post a Comment